The Disclaimer of Speechlabel B.V., located at Roomweg 79, 7523 BL, in Enschede, registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 73218464. This version has been established on April 1, 2019.
- In this disclaimer we want to provide clear and transparent information on how we deal with liability.
- The terms of this disclaimer apply to our website and app (hereinafter referred to as: 'Applications').
- By using our Applications, you agree with the applicability of this disclaimer.
Use of the Applications
- Only natural persons have the right to access our Applications.
- It is not allowed to make automated use of our Applications.
- We reserve the rights and powers that we provide on the basis of copyright and other intellectual laws and regulations. Content of our Applications may not be copied without explicit permission.
Exclusion of liability
- All information given in our Applications is intended for personal use. No rights can be derived from the content of our Applications. Changes and typos reserved. Despite that we create and maintain our Applications with great care, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and actuality of the information. We accept no liability for damages resulting from inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information in our Applications.
- In particular, the prices mentioned in our Applications are subject to typos. No liability is accepted in respect of such errors.
- The data and information you provide to us is stored carefully and confidentially. In our Privacy Statement you can read exactly what data we collect and in what ways we respect your privacy.
Applicable Law and litigation
- Dutch law exclusively applies to this disclaimer.
- Disputes arising out of or in connection with this disclaimer will only be submitted to the competent court in The Netherlands.